Suddenly feeling emotional. It's just like fighting the gigantic waves from within.
It's a long night. I just can't fall asleep. Only by keeping awake Time will seem to crawl. Many are looking forward to the trip. I want to fast forward it from the point of departure. I'm obsessed with your company.
I hope that you liked the past few days' company. I know you have not been very happy but you still put on a front just for my sake. I appreciate that. I just didn't want to ask you why you did that. I know it's because of Love.
I've thought of letting you go so that you'll be happier. But I'm selfish. I want you to share my burden. I want to take care of you. I really can't let go.
I feel we're like at two ends of the rope. Whenever we are drifting apart, the rope starts to tighten and things starts going wrong and quarrels are inevitable. But I hope the rope will always remain slack and two ends are kept close to each other.
I hope that you'll take care for now. When I'm back I'll take care of you ok?