Life is getting tougher in NS life. But all this will be over soon because either I get OOC (Out-Of-Course) or pass through to the next phase. Of course I will try my best to get on to the next phase. But nowadays as the requirements are more "water-based", I feel the huge pressure and stress of not clearing the evolutions by the end of this phase.
"Liberty" is another push factor where I want to clear everything ASAP. The earlier I secure, the earlier I can relax and concentrate on other evolutions.
I need more water confidence! Entering the 1.8m pool has been a challenge until NS came. Now a bigger challenge is posed to me and I have to overcome that fear.
But however tough the training is, I always feel better when I hear your voice at night. I feel that someone will be there for me when I need the reassurance that I am doing okay. I love you lots GF. Sorry I can't be there 247 for you to vent your daily frustrations for now, but I am willing to be your punching bag during the weekends ok?