Went to Bugis early in the morning with my mum to the Temple. Weather here is definitely cooler than in Hong Kong in the afternoon time. And after that I went to Paragon to get my SIM card replaced.
And I had to conjure some white lies to prevent M1 from charging me the reconnection fee.
HAHA.
SOUNDS so silly, but I am on a very tight buget for the day!
Moving on from there, we met up and headed for Cineleisure for a movie.
Wall-E
The movie was okay with many funny parts in between. However, I think there is a message the producer is trying to bring out to the audience, which is the pollution problems in Earth may cause it to be uninhabitable in the future.
Although the message behind was serious, it was made "friendly" where people could just laugh it all off. And I feel that the movie was quite ok as I personally like animated movies.
I think the sound effects was quite funny and worth the money to watch it at the theatres. (=
BUT!
I can't get to sleep. Maybe it's cause I'll be away for around 2weeks. Though I'll still be in Singapore mainland, but I just feel so far apart from everyone else. And I know Time will just fly pass. And 2 years will just pass in no time.
By then a Man I shall become.
And I just went to shave my hair. Cause I don't really trust the "uncles" inside will do a good job and I cannot really "hiam" if I am not satisfied.