Woo. When I woke up I felt really refreshed. Maybe it's because I haven't slept well for a very long time? Anyways, we decided to go to Woodlands, where we explored the Civic Center located beside Causeway Point. It was a rather unusual but a crowded place. I was caught by surprised.
The library was really cold and it was filled with tables all around the walking area so it fully utilizes the space in the library. Unlike Jurong library, so much space but so little tables. Damned.
I was reading HARRY POTTER. Believe it or not. HAHA. I am at the half way mark now. Harry Potter and his friends are now in dire straits where they have to be on the run because the Ministry of Magic is being taken over by "He-Who-Shall-Be-Named". And Professor Snape is the new headmaster of Hogwarts. Supposedly after Dumbledore died in his hands and "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named" is behind everything. So interesting if I could have an invisible cloak and just Apparate and Disapparate. Cool.
Basically that's what's happening from the start of the book. I think it is worth reading. An alternative to just playing PSP all the time. (=