Okay. Hung out at StarBucks the whole afternoon. She was studying while I was DotA-ing. Decided to write about the past few days. (=
08.08.08 Weather: Cloudy.
It was our monthly-versary. HAHA. Sounds pretty cool. We had school in the morning. FMM tutorial-cum-lecture. There were loads of stuffs to do during class man. Lucky I had enough time. And I apologise for shouting at you.
After that, we went gym together. Only did weights and swimming. Just don't like the monotonous feeling on the threadmill. And I just suddenly have the urge to start gymming. I just feel better. It is a really good way to relieve stress. Punching and perspiring it all out instead of indulging in self-pity.
After that we wanted to catch a movie! BUT... we did not have enough cash. That's very sad. Cause it was 08.08.08. The date seemed so special. However our day was a rather normal one. Ironic. Causeway Point was packed. We were totally surprised.
We decided to head for her place and slacked through the day until dinner time.
After that I decided to shed some weight before and after meal so I cycled her to a coffeeshop at Bukit Batok area. Food was okay. It was our first time having dinner there. Usually it's a chill out place after bowling sessions.
09.08.08
Weather: Cloudy, Drizzle
Happy (Belated) National Day to ALL and Happy 21st Birthday to JUSTIN WONG ZHAO LIN in advance!
Morning decided to go eat together! Surprisingly the koka-noodles stall was opened. We did not expect much cause the stall does not have a fixed opening hours. I supposed their business was overwhelming that they can choose to "open door do business" as and when they like.
Then, we went to school again. But this time I went there to burn calories before sin-ning. HAHA.
After the fruitful afternoon we headed down to Dhoby Ghaut where we celebrated Justin's birthday. We had Sakae @ the Atrium.
The place was cosy. A little bit too cosy. Luckily the number of people was just right, else the place will be even "cosier". HAHA.
Ok. Today we watched the "Love Guru".
I give it 3/5. HAHA, seriously, the funny parts really tickle me. As the rating suggests, not suitable for the very young. However, some of the jokes are really lame and apparently my girlfriend thought so too.