Had a bad fall just now. Cuts were deep and blood flowed like tap water. Hopefully no infection. :X
Getting very lazy to log in. But it's quite happening for me during these few months that I have not updated MY BLOG!
I am currently working at Aljunied Town Council (AJTC). It's been quite some time already. More than 4 months there. Workload increases in proportion with time spent over at AJTC.
Anyways. I got a new phone! It's Viewty KU990R! It's the slightly improved version with the shutter lid. Think that's about it. HAHA. Been with me quite some time already. New number too. (=
Ok. A quick review on my phone.
1) Good to touch;
2) Nice to see;
3) But cannot last.
The battery will die on me even though it's a new phone. )= But I like the camera (5MP!) and touch screen (3.0") part. Makes the screen looks bigger. More flexible instead of just a keypad stuck on the phone. (=
Initially I was looking at getting Sony's W960i and iPhone. After considering for a long long time. The Army helped me decided that getting this phone will be a better choice as I got my enlistment letter! Aug/Sep intake for Naval Diving Unit (NDU).
For a moment I thought I was a gone case as I still have school until August. Retained another semester for one module called Facilities Maintenance Management (FMM). I missed the Graduation Day this year because of this module. Damned. But looking it at the brighter side, as people always say, I still have my concession and I can still have access to Gymwerkz. And more importantly, one extra day off to accompany my GF other than the weekends. (=
Planning to go somewhere after this semester with her. I must start saving up already. ((=
600 was great, but let's work together for a better 700! (=