Today's 06.06.07. I still remember the day last year people were saying its devil's day or something like that.
I haven't been updating for quite some time already. Guess those who visit my blog kind of got used to it? And I just realised that my blog's tagboard is not working. Kind of lazy to change. Will do it some other time. Anyways. One more paper to go. It's on Friday. Still got time to take a breather before starting to mug again.
As usual the same excuse for nagging me was repeated over and over again. Sometimes parents just don't realise that not everyone is the same. Fuck. When will they realise that? I am 19 for goodness' sake. Damned.
What is wrong in this world? I keep thinking life is fair. But apparently the fact proved me otherwise. I am sick of the life I'm leading now. Although there is my GF and friends beside me when I needed them, they can't be always there right? I mean I still have to go home and face the King and Queen at home.
Since young I was under very stringent control. Which I guess it was why I did not really enjoy my childhood life. No life at all. No Block catching. No Arcade. The list goes on. Until now. I have been made me into a person who does not like to go home. I would rather stay out late and be tired than go back early sometimes.