I can't do anything but watch you get all so vexed. I know there's something stuck in you. That is the key to all the problems.
I feel really frustrated these few days too. Fucking hot weather. Getting into all sorts of quarrels with friends.
All the effort you've put in did not go to waste. Don't give up on yourself so easily. For the people around you are still supporting you.
Sometimes I just like to think back on some of the stuffs I did in the past. Although its too late for regrets, but I tell myself if the same situation happens again, I must know how to react. Heard of the song by Elton John and Blue, "Sorry seems to be the hardest word"? I find it so true. It is just human nature to be self-centred and defensive at times. Especially for guys. I admit sometimes I can be very stubborn and will not realised what I've done unless I go back and reflect on my actions.
But what is happening? I find myself living in a world full of irony. Maybe its time I grow up and see the real world for myself.
I make mistakes. People hate it. People make mistakes. They don't realise it. Fuck.
I'm sick and tired of trying to explain myself. People just won't listen. Damned it.
Anyways. Random post. Due to all the things that are happening now in my life.