This post was meant to be posted three days ago. But it seems that Blooger.com always have problems when I'm trying to blog...
22nd March
Went to East Coast Park with my GF and her club people. Had tonnes of fun but tired! Was quite tiring kayaking for two person's weight you see. Ha. :X
1st time go to ECP together eh. Let's go there some time again! (=
Let me upload some pictures. In case some I get some complaints AGAIN! Ha.
After that we went to Golden Village Tampines to watch Mr Bean's Holidays. Its a super hilarious movie. If people are looking for a good laugh, it's the movie to watch. (=
But something surprising happened. I was quite shocked by your reactions. You completely changed into another person which I've never seen before. It's just because of the shirt I gave you. I was shocked. But I was touched. I see how much you treasure the stuffs I gave you. Anyways, everything's over. Don't brood over it. Just remind her again. But don't use those words again alright?