Last training has been a great one as I can feel that all of us wants to add on to the legacy of twenty-one.
We are prepared to take on the Race and to ace in the year 2006.
Let's just do our best with no regrets for every set.
I hope that this can inspire us to push more, and even harder during the race day. For now, let's just rest well. We already covered all the mistakes during the training. We should know what to do during the Race day.
After training quite a few of us went over to Hafiz's house to celebrate the Hari Raya. We enjoyed ourselves. The food was good. Superb I would say. We watched Army Daze. It was a crap but funny movie though. Had our laughs. Enjoyed time together. Thanks for inviting us over. Although the turnout was disappointing, we enjoyed just as much.
Went to look for my GF, walked around for AWHILE, then went back. Ha. Like so cool. Damned tired and sleepy after that. Nothing much for the day actually.