All the adrenaline rushes through my body are over. I still remembered the nervous feelings I had just before every sets of the Race. Now everything has calmed down. I felt good after the last set. WE DID IT TOGETHER! as Champions! That's for the Year 3s in the Team. That was also an achievement for me. First time I won in a DragonBoat Race. Incredible feeling. With my team-mates and my GF's support too. Love her lots.
We got the Minor Final's Champions for the Men's Open, 2nd for the Men's IVP tertiary and 3rd for Women's Open Plate Final's. Basically we covered the First, Second and Third placings. Ha.
Though its not the Grand Finals for Men's Opens, the feeling is nevertheless still good. And I guess this should shut the mouths of the so-called "NP newspaper" for quite a long time. We have made a comeback in Regatta.
Went to Bukit Panjang to eat with GF after that. Lost my phone over there. Damned. Everything went smoothly for the day until I realised that my phone was not with me. Grrr. But I was very touched by my GF's actions yesterday. That was the first time somebody watch me in the race and my GF actually accompanied me through the whole day. She stayed on and skipped training. I wanted her to stay though. :X She makes me love her more as each day passes by. (=