Yesterday school was OK. Got "shot" quite a number of times by MR AARON CHUA BEE HOCK. Ha. Anyways. Come to think of it, my time management seriously has a problem. Take the Cover Design for example, if I had done up the DVD Cover earlier, my GF would not have to wait at the bus stop? Love my GF lots eh. Waited for an hour plus? Thanks eh. (=
Training's later. They are going to announce the name list of people going for Penang Race. Anxious and worried. Mixed feelings.
Anyways. I am so afraid I will cock-up during Regatta. I know all of them trained damned super hard for this race. This will be my debut. I cannot afford to disappoint my team-mates. Especially those who put their trust in me since the day I became a Coxwain for the Team. Time is running out. We have 1 more sea training only. Actions speak louder than words. I hope when the Race comes, I will be more than prepared to take on the Challenge.
The Gold medal is secondary. The Pride and Glory to NPDB is the primary objective. We want that to win back the Pride and Glory that once belonged to us.