Yesterday evening went for Johanna's BBQ @ Bukit Batok. Went there with my GF and my classmates. Was late due to some delays here and there. and by the time we reached there, the sky was already dark. Lucky there was still some food. Was still hungry even after lunch-ing with my GF @ LJS. Ha. Anyways, the place where the BBQ was held was Summerhill Condo. We had to spend some time looking for it. When we were walking into the Condo, I found the place quite cool. The waterfalls and the bridge. We can see waterfalls and swimming pools everywhere. And inside most of the baby pools, there are playgrounds. Like so cool. OK. I feel like a mountain tortoise. Damned.
Before that, went for training. Serious stuffs now. Quite tiring. But I really hope we can win back something for Ngee Ann. We all have sacrificed too much to lose again. This race. Make it memorable. We still haven't acheive our goal. We want to make it happen.
Our Goal :NATIONAL CHAMPIONS Till then, let's train even harder for the remaining few trainings before Regatta 2006.