Looking back. I see myself. A different me. From the past.
Impulsive, rash etc. were the words used to describe me. I want to Change. For the better, of course. One thing for sure. Feelings for her remains unchanged.
Guys, I will do my best for the upcoming race. That's a promise. 3 more trainings and that's it. The Race is what we have been training for. People come and go in the Team. But we are the ones who really want to row and win something in the Race together. Let's do it. It's time to row. For the Team. For your friends. For Ngee Ann.
Anyways, after the Talk, went back with her without having anything for dinner. That was a wrong choice, seriously. Came back and felt so hungry. Have to cook instant noodles now. Damned. Next time we shall go eat first before heading home. I really appreciated my GF waiting for me just now. Just outside the snack bar trying to entertain herself. (=